Business Development Manager (Northern Region)
We have a fantastic opportunity for a new business sales professional in the North of England
The TopBrewer, launched 6 years ago, is already established as the most innovating premium coffee experience for the next generation consumer and we are looking to build on that success in all sectors, but especially workplace & hospitality.
Your role will be to develop new business in the premium workplace & hospitality sectors, targeting medium to large organisations in the tech, banking, legal, financial, insurance, hotel and media sectors with multi-site opportunities, whilst also working indirectly with specifiers, architects, designers and fit-out specialist to build awareness of TopBrewer and seek specification in future projects.
You will be able to communicate and negotiate at all levels and be comfortable presenting to senior executives of leading multi-national corporations, whilst working with colleagues to develop mutual strategies for growth.
Place of Work: Northern region (Manchester/Leeds) - Fully mobile
Hours of work: Full time
Salary / Package: £20k-25k pa basic salary subject to experience + uncapped bonuses + travel allowance + healthcare + pension + 25 days holiday excluding bank holidays.
Main purpose of role
To build profitable & sustainable new business:
- identifying new sales leads and targeting new customers for premium product sales
- presenting products and services to senior business leaders/decision makers & key influencers
- maintaining relationships with existing customers
The goal is to meet and surpass Scanomat’s expectations to drive rapid and sustainable profitable new business growth.
Summary of Responsibilities and Role Duties
- Researching organisations and business opportunities to identify new leads and prospects for the companies products.
- Researching the needs of organisations; learning who makes or influences purchasing decisions.
- Contacting potential customers to establish contact; setting up meetings to develop relationships.
- Preparing presentations and sales demonstrations.
- Meeting with potential customers; demonstrating products; recommending appropriate solutions.
- Developing quotes and proposals; negotiating terms of business; managing and overcoming objections.
- Maintaining relationships with customers by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Planning and participating in new market initiatives; identifying product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Preparing reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising sales and financial information.
- Maintaining quality service by establishing and enforcing Company standards.
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending conferences and industry events, reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing sales targets and sharing best practice.
*This list is neither exclusive nor exhaustive, as there may be other duties and requirements associated with the post, and as such candidates may be required to undertake unspecified other duties and/or hours of work as may reasonably be required.
|Education & Qualifications|
|NVQ Level 4 in Sales Management||√|
|Level 5 Diploma in Sales & Account Management (ISMM)||√|
|Level 6 Executive Diploma in Strategic Sales and Account Management (ISMM)||√|
|Minimum 1 year proven experience as a target driven sales executive||√|
|Excellent IT fluency ideally with Apple operation system||√|
|Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiation techniques||√|
|Fast learner and passion for sales||√|
|Knowledge of the beverage or food services industry||√|
|Excellent communication and presentation skills||√|
|Excellent time management and organisation||√|
|A positive, confident and determined approach||√|
|The ability to handle pressure and prioritise to meet deadlines||√|
|Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection||√|
|A high degree of self-motivation and drive||√|
|The capability to flourish in a competitive environment||√|
|Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations||√|
|Attention to detail||√|
|Ability to work both independently and as part of a team||√|
|A good level of numeracy||√|
- Significant travel is expected within this role; a full driving license is essential.
- First position graduates may be considered depending on skills levels and other work experience.
- All Health and Safety at Work Policies and Instructions form part of this job description.
- All employees who are involved in the processing or handling of computer data must comply with the terms of the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Company’s Data Protection Policy.
This is a wonderful opportunity to join an innovative and forward thinking business, working with a very prestigious client base. If you would like to learn more, please send your CV with covering letter and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
At Scanomat, we like different! That’s why we turned the world of coffee on it’s head a few years ago and reimagined the coffee experience with our revolutionary TopBrewer, the world first iPhone controlled premium professional bean to cup coffee machine. Not only that, we decided to reinvent the design too and created the world's first under counter bean-to-cup and fresh milk system, serving drinks from one distinctive elegant swan neck.
With over 50 years of experience, we are innovators and always have been. The multi award-winning TopBrewer is changing the face of the modern day consumer coffee experience and we are seeing extraordinary growth in all market sectors throughout the world.
We are also an expert coffee roasting business and all of our speciality grade coffee is sustainably sourced direct from independent farms and carefully roasted by us, in-house, to world class sustainable & ethical standards.
Operating our own subsidiary business in the UK, we supply and support our end user customers directly with our own in-house expert team, and that team is expanding, fast!
This is a wonderful opportunity to join an innovative and forward thinking business, working with a very prestigious client base. If you would like to learn more, please send a detailed CV with covering letter and salary expectations to email@example.com
A coffee experience like no other!
We are very proud of our Scanomat TopBrewer app for Android, iPad, iPhone, and now Apple watch. It is a truly revolutionary way to brew a cup of coffee. We have developed this clever app because we believe that everyone has the right to quality coffee, without having a barista at your fingertips.
The app creates a new, innovative user experience and integrates coffee brewing in any environment. By introducing the app into the coffee universe, we were given the freedom to create something new - the freedom to make our dreams a reality.
The beautiful, patented stainless swan neck is designed to be built into any type of countertop. The simplicity of TopBrewer fits elegantly into any environment, and allows operators to focus on a more direct contact with their customers or clients. TopBrewer brews a perfect cup of fresh bean-to-cup coffee - every time. Our patented milk foamer froths fresh milk to the perfect consistency for each drink. TopBrewer also serves chilled drinking water, hot chocolate and hot water for tea. Welcome to the future of coffee... reimagined.
Area of OperationsScanomat UK
Location: Manchester / Leeds
Type of role: Full Time
Salary: Subject to experience
Starting date: asap